2018 MVWC High School Scholarship Information
The Minnesota Valley Women’s Chorale High School Scholarship Program was
established in 2017. The scholarship is intended to acknowledge the importance of
the choral arts in high school and to promote lifelong choral singing for women.
- Recipients must be members of their high school choral program with hopes of continued singing, whether it is in college, a church or community choir.
- Each year we will award up to two $500 scholarships to graduating seniors and honor them at our spring concert in April.
- All scholarship applications need to be received by 5:00pm on April 1, 2018.
- All applications will be reviewed and selected by the MVWC Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarships will be one-time, non-renewable and paid directly to the students.
The recipients of the scholarships will be notified no later than April 10, 2018, and will be recognized and introduced at the Spring Concert on Friday, April 20, 2018 at 7:25 pm. Recipients and their
immediate family will be invited to the spring concerts as guests of the MVWC Board
To apply, students must complete the form below and write a one-page essay on the
subject- “How choral singing has and will continue to contribute to the quality of my
Please submit completed applications no later than April 1, 2018 at 5:00pm